Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone called me too much woman.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
poetry, and your lips.
My favorite story of all time is:
By Carl Sandburg
Right now, I'm reading:
Billy Collins, Sailing alone around the room.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Living someone else's life for now.
- Living someone else's life for now.
- Laughter, laughter, and some more laughter.
- Maybe I'll die...My hair red.
- There is a photo of us.
- Wishing it were inches, not miles.
- Visit me. Before we grow old.
- Over 200 miles of missing you.
- You wouldn't do anything about it.
- Every song reminds you of someone.
- Why mention you love me now?
- I've already painted this summer golden.
- He cooked, he washed the dishes.
- Touching you; water on hot cast-iron.
- We were Asian pears in August.
- It's me, I stopped the music.