Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 67):
Only show my face when necessary.
- Only show my face when necessary.
- Someone stole her happily ever after.
- Forgot the memoir about forgetting memoirs.
- Let's eat Grandpa! Let's eat, Grandpa!
- She wore her tutu to jiu-jitsu.
- That beautiful falling feeling. Rain. Love.
- Where'd all the good people go?
- Termites are little. Let's ignore them.
- Ignorance is not a legal defense.
- Is there a gas-leak in here?
- Someone turned on the creative vacuum.
- Thinking of trading car for Ark.
- Achieving better living through anti depressants.
- My key will eventually become theirs.
- New days filled with old memories.