Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Eventually, the right women will love you.
My favorite story of all time is:
Tough call and one that will change daily. Today, it's a story Eddie Vedder told about ending up with Glen Hansard's corduroy jacket but only finding out it was his 20 years later.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Having to stand on principle because someone else is afraid of confrontation.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Swamplandia. Just finished Paper Towns by John Green. Next, Zone One.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Broth and random ingredients. Soup tonight.
- Broth and random ingredients. Soup tonight.
- Forever traumatized by grey roast beef.
- Cat hates human food; eats newsprint.
- She ate cake for breakfast. Complained.
- Positive course evaluations: sigh of relief.
- Can't sleep; in a good way.
- She had great gloves, bad goodbyes.
- November sixth: vote. Halo can wait.
- Thai waiter warns of piquancy. Listen.
- No cut-off shorts on casual Friday.
- Unrecognized talent: par for the course.
- Manager's Vegas recap: inappropriate mental pictures.
- Mark the last essay. Pour beer.
- We overcame my horribly uncomfortable futon.
- Pleasantly surprised about the beer quality.