Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Mr. November" by the National.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
All of the books.
My favorite story of all time is:
Harold and the Purple Crayon.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You should be afraid to commit.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Anyone who will benefit from it in some way.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
There's something about girls named Liz.
- There's something about girls named Liz.
- Two Heads, One Heart: Two Allisons, One Scott
- Not proud it happened. Happened anyway.
- Two Heads, One Heart: Caught Catching a Beat
- Two Heads, One Heart: First Date, First Documented Erection
- Sleeping alone, again
- My First Kiss
- They Took My Dog
- Tried writing about love, vomited everywhere.