ScarletnightMember since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
You cannot do that in this system..........
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Smith is my first foray into online stories.
In bed I like to read:
Novels and memoirs
My favorite story of all time is:
Any story about King Arthur, Lancelot, Merlin, Guinevere.
Right now, I'm reading:
A Singular Woman by Janny Scott, and The Land of Painted Caves by Jean Auel
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Judge less, play more, excite often.
- Judge less, play more, excite often.
- Shower less, smile more, be human.
- Peking duck dinner equals family goodtimes!
- When will politicians get a clue?
- Why do airlines disrespect their customers?
- Acknowledge everyone, even the difficult personalities.
- Work hard. Go home. Practice yoga.
- Strive for excellence. Ignore the slackers.
- Self satisfaction is the best reward.
- Complicated problems simply use more brain!
- Listen well, but do not tell.
- When bosses create teams, everyone wins!
- If only my manager could manage!
- Good review. Who knew. Money too.
- Competition. Opposition. Eyes on the prize.