Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
XKCD, Wired, 101cookbooks, DeviantART, and NaNoWriMo.com
In bed I like to read:
Anything. It means I get to read, a privilege that has been rather lacking of late.
My favorite story of all time is:
C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia. Simple, but they've always cheered me up and made me believe in greater things through the years.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Feeling the need to get out there and have an adventure.
Latest Memoir (of 65):
And then I sold my hair.
- And then I sold my hair.
- Playing hooky never felt so good.
- She wants Vegas, we have school.
- Sometimes the clouds swoop away. Swoop!
- Peanut butter toast makes my morning.
- No reason to fret... Oh, wait...
- Someday I'll be giving the orders.
- We drove two hours for comics.
- ECards don't convey my affection effectively.
- Goodbye, old me. I'll miss you.
- It looks better after adding ink.
- She ignores his lack of gentility.
- "Chin up," she said. Sniffle. Okay.
- Making mischief; need a Jew's Harp.
- They cry blood, I give syrup.