Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
It'd either be If Today Was Your Last Day (Nickelback) or Rocket (The Wanted).
Latest Memoir (of 590):
World's gone to hell in handbasket.
- World's gone to hell in handbasket.
- Difficult to see good beneath bad.
- Stress is becoming a routine issue.
- Warmer weather is making me lethargic.
- Try so hard, don't do well.
- Spring's off to a bad start.
- Maroon 5 concert tomorrow. Barely breathing.
- Little late, but love to DDC.
- Putting more in than getting out.
- I'm not stressed, just not sleeping.
- Hugged random stranger. British television unites.
- Valentine's was just another stressful day.
- Birthday present? Three wonderful bear hugs.
- Nature's birthday presents: allergies, sore throat.
- Electrostatics dissolving my brain into static.