Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Just when things are bad, they get worse....but then they get much better! Karma wins everytime.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Different stories for different moods...couldn't choose
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Auto spell Czech works for me.
- Auto spell Czech works for me.
- Geese, gulls and pelicans are harmonizing.
- Oh well, it worked for me.
- Picking out seeds for spring garden.
- Fast food equals a fast decline.
- Remembering words to an old tune.
- Do not be anyones bad day.
- Joy is inside you. Just relax.
- Happily dangling feet off the dock.
- It all goes much too fast!
- Old photos of young faces... sigh.
- Anonymous opinions carry very little weight.
- Keep your grease. Give me salads!
- Light reflecting off snowy colored gulls.
- Butterflies still return when you do.