Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Missing my opportunity to be a clown everytime a circus comes to town!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Any where inspirational words are written.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
Right now, I'm reading:
Hope on a Tightrope by Professor Cornel West
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Purity of love fills my soul.
- Purity of love fills my soul.
- Light can shine on darkest days.
- Sharing my life to build others.
- New morning. Fresh start. Better choices.
- Chaos by chance, content by choice.
- Time allowed with silence and solitude.
- New day. New eyes. New purpose.
- Selfish purpose. Selfish core. Selfish war.
- Imagination turns trash into a treasure.
- Comfortable in silence, content in peace.
- Committed, till death do we part.
- Adult at eleven, child at fifty.
- Simple pleasures: coffee, rain, storms, silence,.
- The price of freedom is blood.
- An art form all its own!