Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
One day you'll never know me.
- One day you'll never know me.
- My parents think it's a phase.
- Beautiful is just an over-used lie.
- Dark and bright, your my light.
- My wardrobe describes my life fashionably.
- The colour in my hair, bright.
- I don't even believe the story.
- First toke. Second toke. Every day.
- What happens if yours has abondoned.
- Fake a smile untill it's real.
- Put yourself in my shoes.. Goodbye.
- Be the positive outcome in life.
- Your only something when your nothing.
- Your the chooser of your future.
- Take a gun and let loose.