Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
God always comes through for me.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Six Sentences, Pen10, Poets Unite, and Writer's Cafe
In bed I like to read:
In bed I sleep and never read there, but I do read everywhere else.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Monkey's Paw."
Right now, I'm reading:
The Book of Enoch.
Latest Memoir (of 167):
Heaven took my good mother in.
- Heaven took my good mother in.
- Gone three months. Remembered forever.
- I will quit making impossible resolutions.
- I will start eating eggs again.
- I will stop saying 2010 sucked.
- Surround yourself with people who laugh.
- Wash your two hands of grudges.
- Don't whine. Laugh. Drink plenty wine.
- Crazy Glue does not mend hearts.
- With Sharon, every day is new.
- Who said, "A white Christmas please"?
- I woke up. Where is 2010?
- I died. You call this living?
- Home again: out on a limb.
- Spell war backwards and get raw.