Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Love requires sacrifice. No truer words.
- Love requires sacrifice. No truer words.
- Sometimes love is a 4-letter word.
- Home is where heart is. Lost.
- Did right thing. Feel so wrong.
- Reaching down to touch the sky.
- Comfort is the enemy of change.
- Embrace you. The future will too.
- Missing a friend. Happy for them.
- Perfection is not requisite for leadership.
- Looked in mirror, he smiled back.
- Happiness is an internal phenomenon, right?
- Raising children good as making them.
- Your value is set by you.
- Love is never lost, just misplaced.
- Wedding rings. Worn. Not for sale.