Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Choke by Chuck Pahalniuk
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How I met the Love of my Life
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
Latest Memoir (of 150):
Encouraged me to be the best.
- Encouraged me to be the best.
- Tough as nails, sweet as vinegar...
- Boss made me cry; never again.
- Biggest hard ass; taught me everything.
- Problem solving = my strong point.
- I do my best under pressure.
- My coworkers & Board light sparks!
- Satisfaction: all the way, happy clients.
- The happy look on their faces!
- Property Manager = problem solver extraordinaire!
- Plant more trees, save more Earth.
- Daddy's little girl forever & always.
- What others say, does not matter.
- My Dad is my favorite Hero.
- Mom left this world- no fair.