Member since March, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My horrible timing, my ironic bad luck, or my extreme clumsiness.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Any where I can get them. Kindle, books, web, at school.
In bed I like to read:
Period. In bed, I like to read....
My favorite story of all time is:
Impossible question to answer!
Latest Memoir (of 523):
Moody, difficult teenagers need love too.
- Moody, difficult teenagers need love too.
- The child who never reads... read.
- I teach because someone MUST care.
- Graduation day. Good bye my babies.
- Read Seuss with seniors... they cried.
- Senior picnic: students
hiding with me.
- Just introduced 6-word memoirs to seniors.
- Student started fight defending my honor.
- Trying to remember how to today.
- Hair cut short, dyed black, mourning.
- I am her fucking show pony.
- My accent's not all that's returned.
- I truly miss my Smithmag friends.
- "Stand and Deliver" reminded me why.
- Forty minute meeting... Thirty-seven memoirs. Nice.