Member since December, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Broken Wing by Martina McBride
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
You know those Oreo cookie commercials where the kids are twisting the top off the cookie to eat the inside first - well my cookie would break. So, whenever I'm having a day that everything seems to be going wrong, I say I'm having an Oreo cookie day.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Saga of Baby Divine by Bette Midler
Right now, I'm reading:
Tuesdays With Morrie
Latest Memoir (of 197):
Took complicated path to simple life.
- Took complicated path to simple life.
- Time dragging under minutes of patience.
- Start dishwasher- unload dishwasher- start dishwasher............
- Hitting every bump in the road.
- Depleting emotional funds paying the piper.
- Two left feet, good-I'm dancing!
- Perpetual goose enjoying moment as duck.
- Weight off shoulders, now carry self.
- Holding back tears- my Olympic sport.
- I just want shoes that fit.
- Tired, but I still can dream.
- Slowing down to catch-up with me.
- Sinking feeling so far from shore.
- Rehearsal tonight- need practice being me.
- I'm following my heart- I think.