Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I got involved in a thousand activities, and, consequently, haven't slept in four days. Or I broke my computer.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone it would impact. I strive to change lives.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
I still am my teen self.
In bed I like to read:
mindless teen novels that I've read a thousand times. The plots make me laugh.
My favorite story of all time is:
Alice in Wonderland.
Right now, I'm reading:
Finally reading Lord of the Rings.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Be Yourself" by Audioslave
Latest Memoir (of 66):
And I will never forgive myself.
- And I will never forgive myself.
- It feels like you're already gone.
- Always she who could've stopped it.
- I will not condone your demise.
- After everything, they still blame me.
- I'm best reflected in your eyes.
- Morals or thoughts on premarital sex?
- Tonight, I will write until sunrise.
- I promise, you are never alone.
- Loves me. But love waits. Right?
- Happy journey. No destination in sight.
- Constant panic, constant stress. Attack! Attack!
- Wherever you go, there you are.
- I can't do this again. Right?
- High tides on ocean of doubt.