Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Onion and Slate.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 129):
Doesn't realize he messed us up.
- Doesn't realize he messed us up.
- Does the good outweigh the bad?
- Doesn't realize how messed-up we are.
- Eggs over easy, in truffle oil.
- Ladder of success: Some assembly required.
- Not all relationsips should be saved.
- Not all relationships can be saved.
- Why don't they ever pick mine?
- Why do skunks like my neighorhood?
- Ability to embrace my ordinary life.
- Fearful of living an ordinary life.
- Facebook reunited my high school class.
- Not all technology "upgrades" are improvements.
- Taught me importance of being nice.
- Can't fake it with college students.