Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Sold dog. Don't fuck with,
- Sold dog. Don't fuck with,
- Seventeen years: I kept my promise.
- College: random decision. I'm so lucky.
- Wanamaker's Santa was the real deal.
- Family equal as their lonely child.
- Family equal as an only child.
- Couldn't remember hearing aid batteries. What?
- The Prom: be me or dance?
- Stood beside Ali, peeing in Philadelphia.
- "Till Death" survived depression, not alcohol.
- Her sweat dripped into her Bud-Lite.
- Brought up spoiled, came out OK.
- If I could go back in time
- Always behind me, holding me up.