Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The love that Virginia Woolf was able to show her husband through her darkest times of depression. Especially in her finally note. Which to me was more of a love letter than a suicide note.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't be stupid. Dream Big! And also, that in time, everything will be okay!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Letting people get the best of me. Letting myslef down whenever I tired hard at something and didn't succeed.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Every where I go and everyone I see on the street.
In bed I like to read:
Memoir,red wine labels and memoir
Right now, I'm reading:
my daily journals to start writing my second memoir. First memoir not published yet. Hopefully one day.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Screenager", by MUSE,.....lyric from song."Who you were was so beautiful". It's also tattooed on my arm!
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 92):
Whats wrong with here and now.
- Whats wrong with here and now.
- Okay, where from here? why anywhere.
- Contemplating life. brain hurts. mind blank.
- If we end. are you satisfied?
- Merlot gets me. Next my wife.
- If today ends, are you satisfied?
- Is this the best for us?
- What if this is it? everything.
- Making the most of bad cards.
- Trying to build memories worth remembering.
- Thank you for atleast pretending to.
- Only I can bring me down.
- The undisired past kills your future.
- Let them say what they will.
- Get it yourself so it's meaningful!