Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I think it would have something to do with a waiter and a bowl of soup with a fly in it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Mostly textbooks these days.
In bed I like to read:
Science Fiction novels
My favorite story of all time is:
The Reluctant Hero (Like Ripley in Aliens)
Right now, I'm reading:
Right now? Uhhhh... this sentence.
Latest Memoir (of 34):
What does this button do? Uh-oh!
- What does this button do? Uh-oh!
- The government's bootstraps must be broke.
- The world is watching. Train wreck.
- I'm westcoast gawker turned NYC walker.
- Wrote thank you on my paychecks.
- Don't ask. Don't teach. Psychological segregation.
- Teabaggers steeping Americans in Big Oil.
- Left... Stuck in the middle ...Right.
- Tea Partiers turned bipartisan into tripartisan.
- Half my life now lived virtually.
- Screw these cliffhangers! Finish this chapter!
- Initiate countdown sequence... Release the Kraken!
- I even salted my baby food.
- None of my eggs ever hatched.
- Mom, thanks for reading to me.