Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
"Forget those Bitches. Be yourself FIRST."
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The most current ironic happening in my life.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Six Billion Secrets
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Don't have a "favorite".
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 82):
Dad, you're 18 years too late.
- Dad, you're 18 years too late.
- I'm almost gone. You're too late.
- Unsure of your existence with me..
- Blaring Grunge Bands&&Holding His Hand.
- Never thought it'd be this way..
- Sex isn't just sex with him.
- Landed him. Still not completely sure.
- Likes old music, too. Heavenly match:Made.
- Feeling lost. Wearing down. Crying now.
- Was fine 'til you made contact.
- His hugs on a bad day.
- "You and I" finally became "We".
- I just wanna push you away.
- I'm not sure you're all that.
- BFF gave permission to kiss'er ex.