Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being in my own world not ever really knowing whats going on.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere there is to.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The summer I turned Pretty
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Dazed.. Waiting for a chance out.
- Dazed.. Waiting for a chance out.
- Out in nowhere
- Shooting star.
- War.. Sounds like my life.
- Texting... Yeah Digital life.
- I can almost hear it.."Help me".
- Free? In what world?
- Smile, Tomarrow will be worse.
- Three strikes you out..sorry dad.
- Annoying but you gotta love them..
- Cant he see i love him..
- The show goes on...nomatter what happens.