Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 222):
Rose colored glasses never bloomed, bud.
- Rose colored glasses never bloomed, bud.
- Saw pink elephants reading my novel.
- I'm a mother succor. Comfort you.
- Pivot point to her celestial body.
- Multiple graft attempts killing family tree.
- Faith in fathomless. Right before rockbottom.
- Lost imagination. Maybe in bill pile.
- Feeling rebellious. Wearing shirts inside out.
- Pioneer, wagoneer, engineer, Musketeer...Queen Lear.
- Sought wisdom. Found experience. Wizened. Dermabrading.
- Heretic. Believe in courtesy, grammar, grace.
- Preening her pinions. Cygnet, less swan.
- She is all brine and bitters.
- Imperfection? She doesn't know from it.
- Our love, hope's chaff, life's thresher.