Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You will have independence very soon.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
No one chooses to romance me.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Fiction to put me to sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Anne of green gables.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 136):
Why do I care so much?
- Why do I care so much?
- Is love ever coming for me?
- Waiting for first relationship. Getting older.
- Facebook wall all baby pictures anymore.
- Many years alone makes you question?
- Can't unreveal confessed love I discover.
- Friendship marred by my revealed crush.
- Moody coworker unwelcome sight on return.
- His unscheduled vacation makes job hell.
- Catty women gossip all day long.
- Under recognized overachiever makes coworkers jealous?
- Compulsion to do spreadsheets anyway. Weird?
- Too much work for one person!
- Supervisor makes me want to stay.
- Vacations are meant to be taken.