Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Attempting, and more often then not failing, imitating Christ's love for everyone.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
I usually don't read in bed as it's alone time for hubby and me. With three children (one that has a sleeping disorder) we greatly enjoy our time together after the children are asleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
The ones most often not in print. The stories that speak from an individual as they tell of their survival and their choice to live afterward.
Right now, I'm reading:
Red Hot Monogamy, The Bible, Two From Galilee, Boundaries in Marriage, Beauty for Ashes, The Silver Spoon, and various others
Latest Memoir (of 17):
New wounds remind of old scars.
- New wounds remind of old scars.
- Husband disappeared. God carries us now.
- I'm drowning in my own tears.
- Years later, the blade calls 2me.
- Forgiveness in the midst of pain.
- Holding my tears in His hands.
- In HIM all things are possible.
- 1week ago my husband left us.
- I define myself. No one else.
- Best friends always show at dinner.
- I am not a statistic. Period.
- Laundry. Cooking. Driving. All worth it.
- Collected. Calm. Peaceful. Outside not Inside.
- Lowfat cookies equals twice as much.
- Damaged Goods. Love Made Me Whole.