Rebecca_StadolnikMember since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Existential angst...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the library; the gym
In bed I like to read:
from a bunch of different books, depending on the night (some are fiction, some non-fiction, some about religion, some about psychology, some humor)
My favorite story of all time is:
the Harry Potter series (although Watership Down and Jonathan Livingston Seagull will always hold a special place in my heart)
Right now, I'm reading:
too many things (I should be writing instead)
Latest Memoir (of 62):
Don't eat when you're not hungry.
- Don't eat when you're not hungry.
- Keep perspective; pick your battles carefully.
- Careful! Never wipe with poison ivy!
- Trust your gut above all else.
- Help others unlearn what they know.
- Begin as you mean to continue.
- Do not spit into the wind.
- Be thankful for something every day.
- Don't loan things you care about.
- Wash your hands before you eat.
- Don't put it off until tomorrow.
- Eat, drink, and be merry often.
- Don't sweat the small stuff...really.
- Apologize when you win an argument.
- Appreciate all you have in life.