Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Cradling my guilt like a baby.
- Cradling my guilt like a baby.
- Finding "me" is becoming quite arduous.
- "Wait, what happened?" Joseph to Mary.
- Sorority shirts out, marathon-finisher shirts in!!
- Career change that saved my life.
- Yesterday's first: sent books to inmate.
- First Christmas without Grandpa's bear hug.
- Calling insurance company...God help me.
- Forget the chip...Shoulder has block.
- Thought i heard gunshots? Confirmed. Shit!
- Six word memoirs makes me creative.
- Bandaid on too tight thumb's blue.
- Intimate item found: old mix tape...
- Write, edit, rewrite. I move on...