Ray_GarraudMember since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm a proud six-word memoirist in our book "Not Quite What I Was Planning", page 51.
My six-word memoir: "My reach always exceeds my grasp".
Throughout my life, I've achieved worthwhile goals by attempting those things that were difficult, challenging and seemingly impossible rather than settle for what I could easily have. That is the essence of my six word memoir. It is my commitment of always doing more than is expected (personally and professionally) and creating value for myself and others in the process.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
How are you spending your light?
- How are you spending your light?
- A lifetime of Sunday mornings together.
- Together we wrote a love story.
- Each tear drop made me stronger.
- In her eyes I saw eternity.
- Once my rose, now my thorn.
- Chose the road less traveled by.
- World didn't end, sorry no refunds.
- In my dreams, we're still together.
- Made some mistakes, learned many lessons.
- Couldn't find my purpose, created it.
- Broken heart, shattered dreams, loving again.