Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being late to almost every event. I have two very young children (and a husband!), and we struggle to get ready and out the door on time. I guess our friends have come to expect this from us!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Anything from the towering stack of books I keep within easy reach.
Right now, I'm reading:
I read too many books and always forget to update this!
Latest Memoir (of 168):
Rain took away my chalk house.
- Rain took away my chalk house.
- Playing with kids, I'm young again.
- Left. Now back. Life on track.
- Always my hero, now my friend.
- Finish one book, pick up another.
- Mid-nineties: kiddie pool, sprinkler, children's laughter.
- Reliving my youth through my writing.
- Can't let go of the wheel.
- Hid from everyone, but mostly myself.
- Childhood record: busted for playing doctor.
- Haven't yet figured out my motivation.
- Married, but feel like single parent.
- Childhood "wedding": ring was red worm.
- Treadmill has quickly become my dreadmill.
- Needed milk, bread, Tylenol. Bought tulips.