Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Everything by Dave Barry that I can find
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Now I know why you're broken.
- Now I know why you're broken.
- I still cry at Schindlers list.
- Was it really worth the confession?
- I love having my own room.
- Dreams, aspirations, offers...pregnancy. The End.
- Thank God my sons came back.
- This is not on my resume.
- Term paper gone in one stroke.
- I still like white bread better.
- My country is my first love.
- Hungry people sure make poor shoppers.
- Wish you had been my father.
- Overnight life change...never looked back.
- Thank you for believing in me.
- Pass by chocolate store, just ONCE.