Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere and everywhere I can find them
In bed I like to read:
...between the lines of every interaction and action of the day just forged.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one I'm writing, daily.
Right now, I'm reading:
On The Road- Kerouac
Latest Memoir (of 28):
"Do you know her?" "Not anymore".
- "Do you know her?" "Not anymore".
- You are what keeps me alive.
- Keep walking and don't look back.
- Told was dying. Didn't. Now what?
- Let it go and just be.
- You did your best. Wasn't enough.
- It always meant more to me.
- Like Dad says, "It's always something.".
- Hate dishwashing, but I wash hers.
- I've outlived all of my regrets.
- Are you making every moment count?
- I resolve to stop making resolutions.
- Is created, not found, I've learned.
- It was never uncomplicated, but lovely.
- Gratitude is the key to happiness.