Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would be talking about my unfinished laundry.
In bed I like to read:
Self-help books, and mystries
My favorite story of all time is:
St. George and the Dragon
Right now, I'm reading:
Revlations of a Single Women: Loving the Life I Didn't Expect
Latest Memoir (of 84):
Why do you do good things?
- Why do you do good things?
- I just feel like roaring today!
- Do you have any strange addictions?
- Please, help me name my kitten...
- I wish I were a _______.
- Thunder, lightning, and rain; oh my!
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- Why do you ask questions here?
- Do you know any good trivia?
- Is something good about to happen?
- Stop making an ask of yourself.
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Space shuttle Discovery; one last flight.
- How do you feel about wal-mart?
- Cry me a river, then drown.