Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
There must be more to life than THIS!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Jennsylvania, Drudge, Fox News, TCM
My favorite story of all time is:
Bright Lights, Big Ass - Jen Lancaster
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 61):
Find a reason to get up.
- Find a reason to get up.
- He was a genius. Nuff said.
- We're in this to make money.
- The only thing constant is change.
- Biggest lesson? Most jobs are boring.
- Headphones are truly a life saver.
- Now that's 3 in harm's way.
- In a Leave-me-alone-or-I'll-bite-you type of mood.
- Very bad, very bad, bad mood.
- He made me want to succeed.
- This just in-Everything still sucks.
- Confident reassurance to those left behind.
- What else am I gonna do?