Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 61):
Cannot find sense in the senseless.
- Cannot find sense in the senseless.
- Reading, 'Riting, 'Rithmatic. Not Rifles.
- December 14 daughter turned 7. ThankGod.
- Evolved. Where are my 1,138 rights?
- Some die to vote. Americans? busy.
- Easter Bunny delivered chocolate covered matzos.
- Pick winning six. or work tomorrow.
- Me and March, bipolar friends forever.
- She was always right there, waiting.
- March on because march will end.
- Why did she choose that guy.
- Still part of The Breakfast Club.
- SO many "friends" still feel alone.
- V-Day more fun with 6-year old.
- Kindergarten glee at returning to school.