Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Obey your gut and your heart.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Somebody else made it with my idea.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Esquire. Books. Sports Illustrated.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
A Confederacy of Dunces.
Right now, I'm reading:
Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye and Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh and Dirty Deeds by AC/DC
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Grown ups gets ups at 5:30am.
- Grown ups gets ups at 5:30am.
- I really feel like quitting now.
- Meet me in a shady place.
- When journaling, adopt an illegible hand.
- When you feel behind, slow down.
- Coffee and donuts make me bitchey.
- Cigarettes are better than driving asleep.
- The Beer Was Good
- Don't lose your life to traffic.
- My boys; beyond my wildest expectations.
- What did you come here for?
- Obey your gut and your heart.
- Every sleeve has a koi fish.
- Periods of unemployment can be exquisite.