Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Positive thoughts breed positive action, BUT I can't get anyone to believe me! So I am surrounded by so much negativity :o(
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Salon.com, American Songwriter, Reader's Digest, Writer's Digest, National Geographic.
In bed I like to read:
Novels, Nonfiction, but mainly books
My favorite story of all time is:
Of Mice and Men, Don Quixote, Cannery Row, The Celestine Prophecy, Atlas Shrugged, The Fountain Head, oh my, too hard to narrow it down to just one. There are so many great stories out there.
Right now, I'm reading:
In My Own Way by Alan Watts an autobiography
Latest Memoir (of 23):
The best inspiration comes from silence.
- The best inspiration comes from silence.
- Sometimes working hard doesn't always work.
- Don't depend on me for happiness.
- Green talk followed by green action.
- Potential is better mixed with intelligence!
- What is wrong with raising taxes?
- If I'm breathing then I'm writing.
- Just let me do my job.
- What inspires me at work, FRIDAYS!
- Would quit it if I could.
- Is there a point to this?
- Speak, but I might not listen?
- May life not interrupt my thoughts.
- Love usually depends on my mood.