Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
a chapter before falling asleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley.
Latest Memoir (of 69):
Thought this was the "search" box.
- Thought this was the "search" box.
- When did you really grow up?
- How shy are you? I'm 9/10.
- Love matters more than our issues.
- Mothering in theory easier than reality.
- Responsible enough to handle my freedoms.
- Once was a thing called privacy......
- Still think the Puritans were right.
- Refuse to make any more resolutions.
- Why can't I eat just one?
- My refrigerator repairman is my hero!
- My job: Gradually making myself dispensable.
- Caressing your face with hands, eyes.
- 30-year search for better father figure.
- My favorite soporific: Holding sleeping baby.