Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 42):
A little better, but not much.
- A little better, but not much.
- One email reverses months of healing.
- Wild abandon says, "I love you!".
- Need groceries. Settled for cheese toast.
- Trying to save him destroyed me.
- Blinding emotional pain, what's your excuse?
- Still screaming pillowed sobs of anguish.
- Trying to figure out what matters.
- Someone to listen costs me $160/hr.
- My heart speaks despite your silence.
- I miss holding hands on walks.
- Missing the hayrides in the fall.
- Hourly employees do not get holidays.
- Antidepressants kept me from saving him.
- To live but rather not be.