Q.Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 42):
Did what they said they'd do.
- Did what they said they'd do.
- Willing to consider someone else's opinion.
- Environmentally conscious leader who actually listened.
- Possessed knowledge&skills relevant to the business.
- Thought-provoking problems ignite perceptive mathematical visualization.
- Have you visited magnificently oblique places?
- Spared the torture of voice manipulation.
- Erotic slide show triggered by sentence.
- Six-word reason for leaving previous employment.
- Atmospheric illusion crumbled self training required.
- How's it feel to consume feelings?
- Once it's dead, it starts decomposing.
- Either you're involved, or you're not.
- Science calculates reaction even if invisible.
- Absentmindedly self-contradicting and annoyingly narcissistic too.