Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Like yourself. The rest will follow.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I am "on the spot" awful.
Latest Memoir (of 26):
My heart displaced when yours stopped.
- My heart displaced when yours stopped.
- Hiding in the center of attention.
- Ignoring predictions. Creating my own future.
- Refilling my well with your water.
- Suffering from triple digit heat psychosis.
- Is it too late for apologies?
- Six word wonder? Now I'm twelve!
- A quarter Jewish. Do I count?
- Smith and Mercer: Six Words accepted!
- DOING creates comfort and mental clarity.
- Right tools. Right space. Right mind.
- Dreams, duty, and my little darlings.
- Knowing I could be without it.
- Coffee. Brainstorming. Making choices. Taking action.
- Not qualified to do anything else.