Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
I would say my mom, but then I would probably get into a ton of trouble, so probably my grandfather, so he can see my humor, and know how I'm feeling all the time
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
procrastination wastes more time than save
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Homework isn't hard, that's not why I don't do it. I don't do it because it takes up a lot of time and I just don't like spending that much time on it. . .
In bed I like to read:
whatever I have from the library and write my own book
My favorite story of all time is:
3 Billy Goats Gruff and the very hungry catipillar
Right now, I'm reading:
Re-reading all of my favorite book series to make my senior goal: I have already re-read hunger games, harry potter, and song of the lioness books, now onto Narnia and the Inheritance Cycle
Latest Memoir (of 1087):
5+ pranks, last day, epic adventure.
- 5+ pranks, last day, epic adventure.
- Alarms, water balloons, last day.
- Really liked my online German final.
- In quite library, gotta fart, oh-boy.
- Ice cream chem final perfect end.
- Art trip, finals, glorious chill session.
- Fingers crossed for acing trig final.
- Doing math on possible chem grade.
- So close to better chem grade.
- English final sketchy, revising papers now.
- No worries, aced that German final.
- Hmm, grade crunching time yet again.
- Fingers crossed, auditioned for Senior Speaker.
- 1200words/hour. 1.5 more hours to wordcount.
- Too many nights of little sleep.