Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Uhmm Im still a teen...
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Getting embarressed infront of those I most want to impress. Happens ALL THE TIME.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Six Billion Secrets, on The Taste of Awesome.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Matched, Goose Girl and The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens (still)
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Demons" by the Imagine Dragons (MY FAVORITE BAND)
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My oldest brother,Colten.
Latest Memoir (of 488):
I love you, Mom. 'Nuff said.
- I love you, Mom. 'Nuff said.
- Maybe, sometimes, not understanding is better.
- Mom? Dad? Please tell me why!
- Example, friend, motivation, inspiration, big brother.
- It's a harsh world after all.
- Finally confessed. Got nothing but sneers.
- I just wanna see you again.
- I see him, brain goes flub.
- Wonder if you ever miss me.
- Words, swirling snowflakes, frosting mind's windows.
- Nothing can tear me down now.
- I heart you, you hurt me.
- No, no, YOU'RE the lucky one!
- If today was your last day...
- C'mon, summertime, I'm ready for you.