Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would talk about how i came to understand and be able to write six word memoirs and how i can express my feelings throughout every word.
My favorite story of all time is:
The house of the scorpion
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 159):
Death note, Death sentence no Difference.
- Death note, Death sentence no Difference.
- Got keys, got jacket no car.
- Death isn't repeated unless you're me!
- Living of pills is not right!
- My name: Black list, Blank page.
- Money doesn't come free, Life either.
- Blank wall, dark hallway, no exit.
- When truth comes deception is revealed.
- There's tanks in my backyard, Help!!!
- Memories can never ever be recycled.
- Death says "Tommorow", I say NO!
- Paper is blank, not my heart!
- Soledad tries to call my name.
- Life's a mystery, so are you.
- Score says zero, I say 20.