Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
So Many. Music is my Life.
Favorite Artists are...
-He is We
-Florence and the Machine
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Get over it. Life Goes On.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
I don't know. My family might criticize and worry, my friends would worry about me even more than they already do, the guy I like would be scared away probably.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Having people judge me without knowing me. Being called Bi, Lesbian, Weird, Stalker, Creepy, etc. I'm straight, slightly weird, borderline stalker, and can be creepy. Can't they just get it right?;)
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My Scriptures. Random Books.
My favorite story of all time is:
By These Ten Bones -- Clare B. Dunkle
Right now, I'm reading:
Avielle of Rhia
Latest Memoir (of 75):
You think you have it bad...
- You think you have it bad...
- Don't even need autocorrect to fail:/.
- Love ___ Hate ___ Tolerate ___.
- ...Him only smiling when I'm around...
- Remind myself to breathe while smiling.
- Writing my own destiny in pen.
- Always having words to write. Forgetting.
- Writing fanfictions: Story of my Life.
- Our one nation is so divided.
- I live for deeper life questions.
- Scream. Because silence is too repetitive.
- Friends. Mission. Love. Marriage. Sex. Kids.
- I'm not shy. You're too talkative.
- I'm glad that he got away.
- Write to free others, and myself.