Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Well, the kind of stories I like to read are very short, and they can be found at places like the True, Found, or Post Secrets website.
In bed I like to read:
The Sun Magazine
Oxford American Magazine
My favorite story of all time is:
Either The Grapes of Wrath or Alice in Wonderland. They are quite similar. (displaced persons travel through strange and hostile landscapes as they encounter confusing rules and customs)
Right now, I'm reading:
New Stories for the South 2009 from Algonquin Books
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I don't know the story of my life. I guess in the situation described, I would be referring to not being able to answer a simple question. I lack memory, focus and direction.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Emailed his wife's photo "by mistake".
- Emailed his wife's photo "by mistake".
- Does your husband ever touch you?
- What the hell am I doing?
- In love with crazy wild children.
- We pretend away our loneliness online.
- I love the lowly hot dog.
- Shunned in the pogo Canasta room.
- We made each other feel ashamed.
- We never met each other's expectations.
- A Riddle
- Never really left the Trailer Park.
- Never should have trusted my stepchildren.
- Frequently remained inert. Then made