PisforPaulaMember since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Trevor Neelin. He is my life story <3.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
everywhere !!!!!! Love reading facebook status'.
In bed I like to read:
I don't really read novels... so I read people stories online. I love novels based on life stories
My favorite story of all time is:
Go Ask Alice
Right now, I'm reading:
I've been reading Tourist Season by Carl Haissan for MONTHS, but I think I have taken a break until my next vacation.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
I wish I coulda been his.
- I wish I coulda been his.
- I just wanted you to ask.
- You're finally coming home... I'm scared.
- You need to say ILY first.
- You need to say I.
- I'm Alive, Now time to live.
- Skin coloured band-aids are magical things.
- Im waiting for you, come home.
- You are my heart shaped band-aid.
- My mom is the best, usually.
- I'm here now, was lost before.
- I just want you to smile.
- These staples WILL be my last.
- Pain is temporary; scars are forever.
- Life is too short. Play naked!