Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Where is the love you gave?
- Where is the love you gave?
- You said I should hate myself.
- Everything in my body is dead.
- My body aches when I think.
- Waiting all these years for you.
- Do you dare to catch me?
- Without you, I would be nothing.
- You are the reason I survive.
- I trusted you with my heart.
- Two bodies combine to make one.
- You are the oxygen I breathe.
- I'm scared. Can't sleep without you.
- Afraid to breathe without you here.
- My heart is in your hands.
- Please love me for all eternity.