PhyllisMember since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
One morning I woke up "old".
- One morning I woke up "old".
- This old hide harbors invisible brands.
- Lips permanently sealed for your protection.
- Her last words were "Thanks, Hon.".
- Life makes love; love gives life.
- Opening to the mystery of tomorrow.
- It's TRAFFIC that abhors a vaccum!
- Not the popular cheerleader she needed.
- So little ecstasy....so much time.
- Fought for my space; now alone.
- The trick is: keep them laughing.
- Nobody ever sees me naked, anyway.
- Spread nuts nationwide. Agitate frequently. Age.
- When totally separate, I am whole.
- Reportedly, "not strikingly beautiful, just strikingly".