Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Walking into a room and forgetting what my purpose was.
Right now, I'm reading:
American Gods, by Neil Gaiman.
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Too incompetent to summarize in six...
- Too incompetent to summarize in six...
- Freelancing to avoid traffic. Expensive privilege.
- Middling success worse than total failure?
- Would you like failure with that?
- Paid to have fun? Yeah, right.
- Money in. Money out. Mind mush.
- I can starve. My baby can't.
- I write. There's no Plan B.
- Work sucks. But so does poverty.
- I'm paranoid that I'm too neurotic.
- Another day. Another dollar. Another degradation.
- There was time. But not anymore.
- Love yourself. There's no breaking up.
- Abrasive personality? Me? Go fuck yourself!
- Six words. Such a welcome distraction.