Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Can explain how but not why.
- Can explain how but not why.
- Humility is more than self-deprecating comments.
- We hear each other without words.
- It's difficult to listen while speaking.
- Kindness needs no inventory control system.
- Ill intentions start within rebellious hearts.
- Life without love is tragically void.
- Great potential is translated as underachiever.
- Self-centered. Even this is about me.
- Living for the future wasted today.
- Sometimes it's never what's always been.
- I asked the wrong rhetorical question.
- The mirror reflects poorly on me.
- Found a way to loosen shackles.
- Redeemed at great cost without merit.